Bunting made using vintage embroidered cloths.

I haven't blogged here for ages...too many other platforms but I have missed Blogger.  I thought I would share my latest "sewing for me" project...Summer bunting!  

I started with the idea of using this tablecloth but as it was such a beauty I decided that a tablecloth a little less lovely would be better to use.


 I cut the triangles out and stitched them together... 


Pressed them and then added some pretty ric-rac...


Ten triangles later...


I added the binding so they could be hung.  Needed to use two lengths as my bunting wasn't wide enough.


Hey presto...pretty summer bunting.

Post a Comment
Back to Top